- Bodega Del Mar on the pier at Anse Vata Bay for watching the sunset and people watching between beers and music sets. They proudly fly the rainbow flag.
- Cote Table, a magnet for foodies, presided over by two mad-about-cuisine-and-wine guys who learned English on their year in Australia.
- Les 3 Brasseurs, restaurant and microbrewery facing the popular Baie des Citrons (Lemon Bay has nary a lemon tree!) with many specialties from Northern France like their famous flambed pancakes.
- MV Lounge, open till late, is where locals and visitors alike meet to dance the night away. Listen to their vibe on Facebook.
- CREIPAC – The convict-built schoolhouse where you can learn to speak French in less than 3 hours before trying it out at Restaurant La Chaumiere in the Latin Quarter.
Hot Picks: Dining and Dancing in Noumea
07 Sep 10